Bedrijf: ABB b.v.
Titel: Software Test Engineer
Contactpersoon: Jacqueline Pereboom
Aantal uur: 32 – 40
Salaris: Good employment conditions
Software Test Engineer
Spirit IT is a supplier of advanced flow computers and measurement automation solutions for the global oil & gas industry. We are currently looking for a passionate Software Test Engineer for our Eindhoven office.
You will be part of one of the agile software development teams in the R&D department, in which you’ll mainly be working on our flow computer software (C++ on a Windows Embedded platform), its configuration package (.Net) and our SCADA/HMI server software.
Together with your team mates, you will ensure high quality delivery of releases from the design stage up to a satisfied customer. You are responsible for improving and extending the coverage of our suite of (mostly automated) unit, functional and integration tests. Being part of the development team, you will participate in e.g. daily stand-up meetings, perform (manual and automated) tests, help triage bug reports and have regular contact with key users of our software.
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, ICT
- You have a passion for creating high quality software
- You are skilled in scripting languages (such as Bash), continuous integration software (such as Jenkins), build systems (MSBuild) and version control (Git)
- Knowledge of C++ and/or .Net is a plus
- You have excellent troubleshooting and good communicative skills and are an enthusiastic team player
- You have good English language skills in speech and writing, and are proficient in speaking Dutch
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging position?
Please register online via the ”Apply” button and send your resume and motivation letter for the attention of Jacqueline Pereboom, tel: +3110-407-8214
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees http://www.abb.com/
Keywords: Vacancy, full-time, Eindhoven, Electrical Engineering, C++, agile software developer.